Monday 19 May 2014

Man Made ¦ Photography Experiments


[Following on from my Nature photographs these came to form the 'Nature vs Man0Made' debate I had within my work. Again, I was ken to edit them to produce interesting colours and textures, but I felt it was somehow less successful with these. I found that the shadows and highlights were more interesting than the colours, so decided to run with that idea.
I especially love the brick photographs; the colours really pop in these images and I found the shadows to be an integral part to the piece.
One thing I do notice with these images is that it's very hard to get the colours/textures to shows up in prints, even high quality prints. 
So when exhibiting them I may need to think of a way to show them that involves technology; a projection/slideshow of some sort. What I would project on, is yet to be determined.










No comments:

Post a Comment